Our website is hosted by Ionos.fr.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following personal data:
- Tracking information (IP address, computer information, navigation information)
- Personal identification information (name and email)
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process your data when you:
- Use or view our website
- Use the contact form to get in touch with us
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can improve your user experience.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that any information you believe is inaccurate, if you have no access to correcting it yourself. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete, if you have no access to completing it yourself.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of your data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
Email us at: info[at]religioscape.com